This self-paced, online course brings Dr. Dae’s knowledge about healthy eating to your home. This fun course brings together practical tips, yummy food, and time-saving ideas together to produce family meals.
Once you SEE how to meal plan, go grocery shopping, and create recipes, you can cook with much greater ease, saving you time, stress, and energy. Yes, you can make a family friendly meal for your family, even if you haven’t cooked before!
Your bonus? You’ll have learned healthy and delicious cooking skills for life!
This course is for you if you…
- Are unclear about where to get started to cook for your family
- Want new ideas about how to eat and cook for your healthy
- Are interested in learning more about what healthy eating for the family really means
- Want to know how use meal planning to save time and prevent waste
The 5 benefits in this course that will change your families eating forever
- Enjoy your new, healthier lifestyle without toiling away in the kitchen for hours or feeling as if you’re missing out on the foods you and your family love most.
- Stock the essential recipe ingredients, so that cooking is always quick, easy, and convenient.
- Learn fundamental grocery shopping tips, so that you’re never at a loss for what to purchase at the store or farmer’s market for your family
- Prepare food that’s so delicious you won’t remember you’re eating something good for you.
- Discover easy-to-find and inexpensive herbs and spices that turn your nutritious dishes that your kids will love.
You'll Walk Away Feeling...
To make healthy choices for yourself and your family about what’s for dinner
You’ll that you are making healthy delicious fast meals for your family
You’ll have a road-map to how to create better healthy habits for your family.
You’ll have the right information and a community to help you get healthy together.
Program Overview – Here is a deeper look inside
Your first session is an overview of the course
What are whole foods
Best ideas for grocery shopping for the family
Serving sizes for all ages (bonus for babies and adults)
Healthy snacks for kids of all ages
Creating variety in your meals
One week of sample menus and meals